Ir al contenido principal

The Beatles - I Will - Lo Haré

The Beatles - I Will

Who knows how long I've loved you?
You know I love you still?
Will I wait a lonely lifetime?
If you want me to I will...

For if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the same

Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart

And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For the things you do endear you to me
Oh, you know I will... I will!

The Beatles - Lo Haré

¿Quién sabe cuanto tiempo te he amado?
¿Sabes que te amo aún?
¿Deberé esperar una vida solitaria?
Si tu me quieres también yo lo haré...

Por si alguna vez te vi
Nunca escuche tu nombre
Pero eso nunca importo realmente
Por siempre sentiré lo mismo

Te amo por siempre y para siempre
Te amo con todo mi corazón
Te amo que cada vez que estamos juntos
Te amo cuando estamos separados

Y cuando al fin te encuentre
Tu canción llenará el aire
Canta fuerte para que pueda oírte
Haciendo más fácil el estar junto a tí
Por las cosas que haces con amor para mí
Oh, tu sabes que lo haré... lo haré!

Entradas populares de este blog

Aerosmith - Jaded - Agotada

Aerosmith - Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded You've got your mama's style but you're yesterday's child to me So Jaded You think that's where it's at but is that where it's supposed to be? You're gettin' it all over me X-rated CHORUS My, my, baby blue (Yeah I'm thinkin' about you) My, my, baby blue Yeah, you're so Jaded And I'm the one that Jaded you Hey J-J-J-Jaded In all it's misery It will always be what I love and hated And maybe take a ride to the other side we're thinkin' of We'll slip into the velvet glove And be Jaded CHORUS Yeah, I'm so Jaded And baby I'm afraid of you You're thinkin' so complicated I've had it all up to here But it's so overrated Love and hate it Wouldn't trade it Love Me Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded There ain't no "baby please" when I'm shootin' the breeze with her When everything you see is a blur And ecstasy'...

Chicago - Hard to Say I'm Sorry - Difícil decir lo siento

Chicago - Hard to say I'm sorry Everybody needs a little time away I heard her say From each other Even lovers need a holiday Far away from each other Hold me now It's hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to stay After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to And after all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go Couldn't stand to be kept away Just for a day From your body Wouldn't want to be swept away Far away From the one that I love Hold me now It is hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to know Hold me now I really want to tell you I'm sorry I could never let you go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to After all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to Chicago - Difícil dec...

Muse - Resistance - Resistencia

Muse - Resistance Is our secret safe tonight? And are we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? But it should've been right (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Let our hearts ignite (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Are we digging a hole? (It could be wrong, could be wrong) This is outta control It could never last (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Must erase it fast (It could be wrong, could be wrong) But it could've been right (It could be wrong, could be) Love is our resistance They keep us apart and they won't stop breaking us down And hold me, our lips must always be sealed If we live our life in fear I'll wait a thousand years Just to see you smile again Quell your prayers...