Ir al contenido principal

The Beatles - Every Little Thing - Cada pequeña cosa

The Beatles - Every little thing

When I'm walking beside her
People tell me I'm lucky
Yes, I know I'm a lucky guy

I remember the first time
I was lonely without her
Yes I'm thinking about her now
Every little thing she does
She does for me, yeah
And you know the things she does
She does for me, oooh

When I'm with her I'm happy
Just to know that she loves me
Yes, I know that she loves me now
There is one thing I am sure of
I will love her forever
For I know love will never die
Every little thing she does
She does for me, yeah
And you know the things she does
She does for me, oooh.

The Beatles - Cada pequeña cosa

Cuando paseo a su lado
La gente me dice que tengo suerte
Sí, ya sé que soy un tipo con suerte

Recuerdo la primera vez
Que me sentí solo sin ella
Si, ahora pienso en ella
cada pequeña cosa que hace
La hace por mí, sí
Y ya sabes que las cosas que hace
Las hace por mí, oh

Cuando estoy con ella soy feliz
Con sólo saber que me quiere
Sí, ahora sé que me quiere
De una cosa estoy seguro
La amaré eternamente
Pues sé que este amor no morirá nunca
cada pequeña cosa que hace
La hace por mí, sí
Y ya sabes que las cosas que hace
Las hace por mí, oh.

Entradas populares de este blog

Aerosmith - Jaded - Agotada

Aerosmith - Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded You've got your mama's style but you're yesterday's child to me So Jaded You think that's where it's at but is that where it's supposed to be? You're gettin' it all over me X-rated CHORUS My, my, baby blue (Yeah I'm thinkin' about you) My, my, baby blue Yeah, you're so Jaded And I'm the one that Jaded you Hey J-J-J-Jaded In all it's misery It will always be what I love and hated And maybe take a ride to the other side we're thinkin' of We'll slip into the velvet glove And be Jaded CHORUS Yeah, I'm so Jaded And baby I'm afraid of you You're thinkin' so complicated I've had it all up to here But it's so overrated Love and hate it Wouldn't trade it Love Me Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded There ain't no "baby please" when I'm shootin' the breeze with her When everything you see is a blur And ecstasy'...

Chicago - Hard to Say I'm Sorry - Difícil decir lo siento

Chicago - Hard to say I'm sorry Everybody needs a little time away I heard her say From each other Even lovers need a holiday Far away from each other Hold me now It's hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to stay After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to And after all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go Couldn't stand to be kept away Just for a day From your body Wouldn't want to be swept away Far away From the one that I love Hold me now It is hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to know Hold me now I really want to tell you I'm sorry I could never let you go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to After all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to Chicago - Difícil dec...

Muse - Resistance - Resistencia

Muse - Resistance Is our secret safe tonight? And are we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? But it should've been right (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Let our hearts ignite (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Are we digging a hole? (It could be wrong, could be wrong) This is outta control It could never last (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Must erase it fast (It could be wrong, could be wrong) But it could've been right (It could be wrong, could be) Love is our resistance They keep us apart and they won't stop breaking us down And hold me, our lips must always be sealed If we live our life in fear I'll wait a thousand years Just to see you smile again Quell your prayers...