Ir al contenido principal

The Beatles - Dizzy Miss Lizzie - Me mareas señorita lizzie

The Beatles - Dizzy Miss Lizzie

You make me dizzy, Miss Lizzie
The way you rock'n'roll
You make me dizzy, Miss Lizzie
When we do the stroll
Come on, Miss Lizzie
Love me fore I grow too old

Come on, give me fever
Put your little hand in mine
You make me dizzy, Miss Lizzie
Girl, you look so fine
You're just a-rockin' and a-rollin'
I sure do wish you were mine

You make me dizzy, Miss Lizzie
When you call my name
O-o-o-o-oh baby
Say you're driving me insane
Come on, come on, come on, baby
I want to be your lover man

Run and tell your mama
I want you to be my bride
Run and tell your brother
Baby, don't run and hide
You make me dizzy, Miss Lizzie
And I want to marry you

Come on, give me fever
Put your little hand in mine
You make me dizzy, Miss Lizzie
Girl, you look so fine
You're just a-rockin' and a-rollin'
I sure do wish you were mine.

The Beatles - Me mareas señorita lizzie

Me mareas, Srta. Lizzie
Como el rock and roll
Me mareas, Srta. Lizzie
Cuando damos una vuelta
Me mareas, Srta. Lizzie
ámame en evidencia y crezco también.

Vamos, dame fiebre
Ponme tu pequeña mano
Me mareas, Srta. Lizzie
Chica, te ves tan bien
Eres sólo una rockanrolera
Estoy seguro que deseas ser mía

Me mareas, Srta. Lizzie
Cuando dices mi nombre
Oh pequeña
Di que me estás volviendo loco
Vamos, vamos, vamos, pequeña
Quiero ser tu amante

Corre y di a tu madre
Que quiero que seas mi novia
Correo y di a tu madre
Pequeña, no corras ni te escondas
Me mareas, Srta. Lizzie
Me quiero casar contigo

Vamos, dame fiebre
Ponme tu pequeña mano
Me mareas, Srta. Lizzie
Chica, te ves tan bien
Eres sólo una rockanrolera
Estoy seguro que deseas ser mía.

Entradas populares de este blog

Aerosmith - Jaded - Agotada

Aerosmith - Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded You've got your mama's style but you're yesterday's child to me So Jaded You think that's where it's at but is that where it's supposed to be? You're gettin' it all over me X-rated CHORUS My, my, baby blue (Yeah I'm thinkin' about you) My, my, baby blue Yeah, you're so Jaded And I'm the one that Jaded you Hey J-J-J-Jaded In all it's misery It will always be what I love and hated And maybe take a ride to the other side we're thinkin' of We'll slip into the velvet glove And be Jaded CHORUS Yeah, I'm so Jaded And baby I'm afraid of you You're thinkin' so complicated I've had it all up to here But it's so overrated Love and hate it Wouldn't trade it Love Me Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded There ain't no "baby please" when I'm shootin' the breeze with her When everything you see is a blur And ecstasy'...

Chicago - Hard to Say I'm Sorry - Difícil decir lo siento

Chicago - Hard to say I'm sorry Everybody needs a little time away I heard her say From each other Even lovers need a holiday Far away from each other Hold me now It's hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to stay After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to And after all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go Couldn't stand to be kept away Just for a day From your body Wouldn't want to be swept away Far away From the one that I love Hold me now It is hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to know Hold me now I really want to tell you I'm sorry I could never let you go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to After all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to Chicago - Difícil dec...

Muse - Resistance - Resistencia

Muse - Resistance Is our secret safe tonight? And are we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? But it should've been right (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Let our hearts ignite (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Are we digging a hole? (It could be wrong, could be wrong) This is outta control It could never last (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Must erase it fast (It could be wrong, could be wrong) But it could've been right (It could be wrong, could be) Love is our resistance They keep us apart and they won't stop breaking us down And hold me, our lips must always be sealed If we live our life in fear I'll wait a thousand years Just to see you smile again Quell your prayers...