Ir al contenido principal

The Beatles - All You Need is Love - Todo lo que necesitas es amor

The Beatles - All you need is love

love, love, love
love, love, love
love, love, love

There's nothing you can do that can't be done
nothing you can sing that can't be sung
nothing you can say
but you can learn how to play the game
it's easy

Nothing you can make that can´t be made
no one you can save that can´t be saved
nothing you can do
but you can learn how to be you in time
it´s easy

all you need is love
all you need is love
all you need is love, love
love is all you need

love, love, love
love, love, love
love, love, love

all you need is love
all you need is love
all you need is love, love
love is all you need

There's nothing you can know that isn't known
nothing you can see that isn't shown
nowhere you can be
that isn´t where you´re meant to be
it´s easy

all you need is love
all you need is love
all you need is love, love
love is all you need

all you need is love
(all together, now)
all you need is love
(everybody)
all you need is love, love
love is all you need
love is all you need
love is all you need
love is all you need
yesterday
she loves you, yeah yeah yeah

The Beatles - Todo lo que necesitas es amor

amor, amor, amor
amor, amor, amor
amor, amor, amor

No hay nada que puedas hacer que no pueda hacerse
nada que puedas cantar que no pueda cantarse
nada que puedas decir
pero puedes aprender el juego
es fácil

Nada que puedas hacer que no pueda hacerse
nadie a quien puedas salvar que no pueda salvarse
nada que puedas hacer
pero puedes aprender a ser con el tiempo
es fácil

todo lo que necesitas es amor
todo lo que necesitas es amor
todo lo que necesitas es amor, amor
amor es todo lo que necesitas

amor, amor, amor
amor, amor, amor
amor, amor, amor

todo lo que necesitas es amor
todo lo que necesitas es amor
todo lo que necesitas es amor, amor
amor es todo lo que necesitas

No hay nada que puedas saber que no se sepa
nada que puedas ver que no se haya visto
ningún lugar a dónde puedas estar
que no sea donde tenías que estar
es fácil

todo lo que necesitas es amor
todo lo que necesitas es amor
todo lo que necesitas es amor, amor
amor es todo lo que necesitas

todo lo que necesitas es amor
(ahora todos juntos)
todo lo que necesitas es amor
(todos)
todo lo que necesitas es amor, amor
amor es todo lo que necesitas
amor es todo lo que necesitas
amor es todo lo que necesitas
amor es todo lo que necesitas
ayer
ella te quiere, sí, sí, sí

Entradas populares de este blog

Aerosmith - Jaded - Agotada

Aerosmith - Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded You've got your mama's style but you're yesterday's child to me So Jaded You think that's where it's at but is that where it's supposed to be? You're gettin' it all over me X-rated CHORUS My, my, baby blue (Yeah I'm thinkin' about you) My, my, baby blue Yeah, you're so Jaded And I'm the one that Jaded you Hey J-J-J-Jaded In all it's misery It will always be what I love and hated And maybe take a ride to the other side we're thinkin' of We'll slip into the velvet glove And be Jaded CHORUS Yeah, I'm so Jaded And baby I'm afraid of you You're thinkin' so complicated I've had it all up to here But it's so overrated Love and hate it Wouldn't trade it Love Me Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded There ain't no "baby please" when I'm shootin' the breeze with her When everything you see is a blur And ecstasy'...

Chicago - Hard to Say I'm Sorry - Difícil decir lo siento

Chicago - Hard to say I'm sorry Everybody needs a little time away I heard her say From each other Even lovers need a holiday Far away from each other Hold me now It's hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to stay After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to And after all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go Couldn't stand to be kept away Just for a day From your body Wouldn't want to be swept away Far away From the one that I love Hold me now It is hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to know Hold me now I really want to tell you I'm sorry I could never let you go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to After all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to Chicago - Difícil dec...

Muse - Resistance - Resistencia

Muse - Resistance Is our secret safe tonight? And are we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? But it should've been right (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Let our hearts ignite (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Are we digging a hole? (It could be wrong, could be wrong) This is outta control It could never last (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Must erase it fast (It could be wrong, could be wrong) But it could've been right (It could be wrong, could be) Love is our resistance They keep us apart and they won't stop breaking us down And hold me, our lips must always be sealed If we live our life in fear I'll wait a thousand years Just to see you smile again Quell your prayers...