Ir al contenido principal

Coldplay - Trouble - Problema

Coldplay - Trouble

Oh no, I see
A spider web, it's tangled up with me
And I lost my head
The thought of all the stupid things I said

Oh no what's this?
A spider web, and I'm caught in the middle
Oh I turned to run
The thought of all the stupid things I've done

And oh, I never meant to cause you trouble
And oh, and I never meant to do you wrong
And oh, well if I ever caused you trouble
Oh no, I never meant to do you harm

Oh no I see
A spider web and it's me in the middle
So I twist and turn
Here am I in my little bubble

Singing out, oh I never meant to cause you trouble
Oh, I never meant to do you wrong
Oh, well if I ever caused you trouble
Oh no, I never meant to do you harm

They spun a web for me
They spun a web for me
They spun a web for me

Coldplay - Problema

Oh no, yo veo
Estoy enredado en una tela de araña
Y  perdí mi cabeza
El pensamiento de todas las cosas tontas que yo dije

Oh no, ¿qué es esto?
Una tela de araña, y yo estoy atrapado en el medio
Oh me eché a correr
El pensamiento de todas las cosas tontas que yo he hecho

Y oh, yo nunca quise causarte problema
Y oh, y yo nunca quise hacerte mal
Y oh, bien si alguna vez te causé problema
Oh no, yo nunca quise hacerte daño

Oh no, ya veo
Una tela de araña, y yo estoy atrapado en el medio
Yo me tuerzo y me doblo
Aquí estoy yo en mi burbuja pequeña

Cantando, oh yo nunca quise causarte problema
Oh, yo nunca quise hacerte mal
Oh, bien si alguna vez te causé problema
Oh no, yo nunca quise hacerte daño

Ellos tejieron la red para mí
Ellos tejieron la red para mí
Ellos tejieron la red para mí

Entradas populares de este blog

Aerosmith - Jaded - Agotada

Aerosmith - Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded You've got your mama's style but you're yesterday's child to me So Jaded You think that's where it's at but is that where it's supposed to be? You're gettin' it all over me X-rated CHORUS My, my, baby blue (Yeah I'm thinkin' about you) My, my, baby blue Yeah, you're so Jaded And I'm the one that Jaded you Hey J-J-J-Jaded In all it's misery It will always be what I love and hated And maybe take a ride to the other side we're thinkin' of We'll slip into the velvet glove And be Jaded CHORUS Yeah, I'm so Jaded And baby I'm afraid of you You're thinkin' so complicated I've had it all up to here But it's so overrated Love and hate it Wouldn't trade it Love Me Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded There ain't no "baby please" when I'm shootin' the breeze with her When everything you see is a blur And ecstasy'...

Chicago - Hard to Say I'm Sorry - Difícil decir lo siento

Chicago - Hard to say I'm sorry Everybody needs a little time away I heard her say From each other Even lovers need a holiday Far away from each other Hold me now It's hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to stay After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to And after all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go Couldn't stand to be kept away Just for a day From your body Wouldn't want to be swept away Far away From the one that I love Hold me now It is hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to know Hold me now I really want to tell you I'm sorry I could never let you go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to After all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to Chicago - Difícil dec...

Muse - Resistance - Resistencia

Muse - Resistance Is our secret safe tonight? And are we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? But it should've been right (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Let our hearts ignite (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Are we digging a hole? (It could be wrong, could be wrong) This is outta control It could never last (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Must erase it fast (It could be wrong, could be wrong) But it could've been right (It could be wrong, could be) Love is our resistance They keep us apart and they won't stop breaking us down And hold me, our lips must always be sealed If we live our life in fear I'll wait a thousand years Just to see you smile again Quell your prayers...