Ir al contenido principal

ColdPlay - Clocks - Relojes

ColdPlay - Clocks

Lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead (singing)
Come out of things unsaid, shoot an apple of
My head (and a)
Trouble that can't be named, tigers waiting to be
Tamed (singing)
You are, you are

Confusion never stops, closing walls and
Ticking clocks (gonna)
Come back and take you home, I could not stop,
That you now know (singing)
Come out upon my seas, curse missed opportunities
(am I)
A part of the cure, or am I part of the disease
(singing)

You are [x6]
And nothing else compares
Oh no nothing else compares
And nothing else compares

You are
Home, home, where I wanted to go [x4]

ColdPlay - Relojes

Las luces se apagan y no me pueden salvar
Mareas contra las cuales intenté nadar
Me tiraron abajo sobre mis rodillas
Oh ruego, ruego e imploro (cantando)
Sal de las cosas que no se han dicho, dispara a una manzana de

Mi cabeza (y un)
problema que no puede ser nombrado, Un tigre que espera ser

Domesticado (cantando)
Tu eres, tu eres

La confusión nunca para, paredes que se están cerrando y

Relojes que hacen tictac (voy a)
Regresar y llevarte a casa, no podía evitar,
Que ahora lo sepas (cantando)
Sal sobre mis mares, malditas oportunidades perdidas
(¿soy yo?)
Una parte de la cura, o soy una parte de la enfermedad?
(cantando)

Tu eres [x6]
Y nada más se compara
Oh no nada más se compara
Y nada más se compara

Tu eres
El hogar, hogar, a donde quería ir [x4]

Entradas populares de este blog

Aerosmith - Jaded - Agotada

Aerosmith - Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded You've got your mama's style but you're yesterday's child to me So Jaded You think that's where it's at but is that where it's supposed to be? You're gettin' it all over me X-rated CHORUS My, my, baby blue (Yeah I'm thinkin' about you) My, my, baby blue Yeah, you're so Jaded And I'm the one that Jaded you Hey J-J-J-Jaded In all it's misery It will always be what I love and hated And maybe take a ride to the other side we're thinkin' of We'll slip into the velvet glove And be Jaded CHORUS Yeah, I'm so Jaded And baby I'm afraid of you You're thinkin' so complicated I've had it all up to here But it's so overrated Love and hate it Wouldn't trade it Love Me Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded There ain't no "baby please" when I'm shootin' the breeze with her When everything you see is a blur And ecstasy'...

Chicago - Hard to Say I'm Sorry - Difícil decir lo siento

Chicago - Hard to say I'm sorry Everybody needs a little time away I heard her say From each other Even lovers need a holiday Far away from each other Hold me now It's hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to stay After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to And after all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go Couldn't stand to be kept away Just for a day From your body Wouldn't want to be swept away Far away From the one that I love Hold me now It is hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to know Hold me now I really want to tell you I'm sorry I could never let you go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to After all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to Chicago - Difícil dec...

Muse - Resistance - Resistencia

Muse - Resistance Is our secret safe tonight? And are we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? But it should've been right (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Let our hearts ignite (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Are we digging a hole? (It could be wrong, could be wrong) This is outta control It could never last (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Must erase it fast (It could be wrong, could be wrong) But it could've been right (It could be wrong, could be) Love is our resistance They keep us apart and they won't stop breaking us down And hold me, our lips must always be sealed If we live our life in fear I'll wait a thousand years Just to see you smile again Quell your prayers...