Ir al contenido principal

Blink 182 - All the Small Things - Todas las pequeñas cosas

Blink 182 - All the small things

All the, small things
True care, truth brings
I'll take, one lift
Your ride, best trip
Always, I know
You'll be at my show
Watching, waiting,
commiserating
Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off,
carry me home
Na, naa
Late night, come home
Work sucks, I know
She left me roses by the stairs,
surprises let me know she cares
Say it ain't so,
I will not go, turn the lights off,
carry me home
Na, naa
Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off,
carry me home
Keep your head still,
I'll be your thrill,
the night will go on, my little windmill
Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off,
carry me home
Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill, 

the night will go on, my little windmill

Blink 182 - Todas las pequeñas cosas

Todas las pequeñas cosas
El cariño verdadero trae la verdad
Dejare que me lleves
Tu viaje, el mejor
Siempre, lo se,
Estarás en mi show
Observando, esperando,
expresando tus sentimientos
Di que no es así, no me iré, apaga las luces
Llévame a casa
Na, naa
Tarde en la noche, vuelve a casa
El trabajo apesta, lo sé
Ella me dejo rosas en la escalera
Las sorpresas me demuestran que le importo
Di que no es así,
no me iré, apaga las luces
Llévame a casa
Na, naa
Di que no es así, no me iré, apaga las luces
Llévame a casa
Mantén quieta tu cabeza,
yo seré tu motor
La noche continuara, mi pequeño molino
Di que no es así, no me iré, apaga las luces
Llévame a casa
Mantén quieta tu cabeza, seré tu motor,
La noche continuara, mi pequeño molino

Entradas populares de este blog

Aerosmith - Jaded - Agotada

Aerosmith - Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded You've got your mama's style but you're yesterday's child to me So Jaded You think that's where it's at but is that where it's supposed to be? You're gettin' it all over me X-rated CHORUS My, my, baby blue (Yeah I'm thinkin' about you) My, my, baby blue Yeah, you're so Jaded And I'm the one that Jaded you Hey J-J-J-Jaded In all it's misery It will always be what I love and hated And maybe take a ride to the other side we're thinkin' of We'll slip into the velvet glove And be Jaded CHORUS Yeah, I'm so Jaded And baby I'm afraid of you You're thinkin' so complicated I've had it all up to here But it's so overrated Love and hate it Wouldn't trade it Love Me Jaded Hey J-J-J-Jaded There ain't no "baby please" when I'm shootin' the breeze with her When everything you see is a blur And ecstasy'...

Chicago - Hard to Say I'm Sorry - Difícil decir lo siento

Chicago - Hard to say I'm sorry Everybody needs a little time away I heard her say From each other Even lovers need a holiday Far away from each other Hold me now It's hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to stay After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to And after all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go Couldn't stand to be kept away Just for a day From your body Wouldn't want to be swept away Far away From the one that I love Hold me now It is hard for me to say I'm sorry I just want you to know Hold me now I really want to tell you I'm sorry I could never let you go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to After all that's been said and done You're just a part of me I can't let go After all that we've been through I will make it up to you I promise to Chicago - Difícil dec...

Muse - Resistance - Resistencia

Muse - Resistance Is our secret safe tonight? And are we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? But it should've been right (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Let our hearts ignite (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Are we digging a hole? (It could be wrong, could be wrong) This is outta control It could never last (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Must erase it fast (It could be wrong, could be wrong) But it could've been right (It could be wrong, could be) Love is our resistance They keep us apart and they won't stop breaking us down And hold me, our lips must always be sealed If we live our life in fear I'll wait a thousand years Just to see you smile again Quell your prayers...