Julio Iglesias and Dolly Parton - When You tell me that you love me

Julio Iglesias and Dolly Parton -
When you tell me that you love me

I wanna feel this way longer than time
I wanna know your dreams and make them mine
I wanna change the world only for you
All the impossible, I wanna do

I wanna hold you close under the rain
I wanna kiss your smile and feel your pain
I know what’s beautiful looking at you
Here in a world of lies, you are the true

CHORUS:
And baby
Everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I’ll make you safe no matter where you are
And bring you
Anything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I’m shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me

I wanna make you see just what I was
Show you the loneliness and what it does
You walked into my life to stop my tears
Everything’s easy now, I have you here

CHORUS

In a world without you, I would always hunger
All I need is your love to make me stronger

CHORUS

Julio Iglesias and Dolly Parton -
Cuando me dijiste que me amabas

Quiero sentirme así toda la vida
Quiero conocer tus sueños y hacerlos míos
Quiero cambiar el mundo sólo por ti
Todo lo imposible quiero hacerlo

Quiero abrasarte fuerte bajo la lluvia
Quiero besar tu risa, y sentir tu pena
Conozco la belleza mirándote
Aquí, en el mundo de las mentiras, tu eres lo único cierto

CORO:
Y nena,
Cada vez que te toco
Me vuelvo un héroe
Te mantendré a salvo, sin importar donde estés
Y te traeré
Todo lo que me pidas
Nada está sobre mí
Estoy brillando como una vela en la oscuridad
Cuando me dices que me amas

Quiero hacerte ver sólo lo que fui
Mostrarte la soledad, y lo que ella hace
Entraste en mi vida para parar las lágrimas
Todo es fácil ahora, que te tengo aquí

CORO

En un mundo sin ti, siempre ansiaría
Todo lo que necesito es tu amor, para fortalecerme

CORO

1 comentario: